If you are tired of typing the same text multiple times, Text Paster can help you!
Text Paster is a program for instantly pasting into input fields in practically any program simple or formatted (RTF) text that has been pre-defined by you: standard phrases, greetings, generic replies, the current date and time, letter and document templates, e-mail addresses, website addresses, usernames, passwords, text fragments selected on your screen, clipboard contents, and much more.
You can also do the following with Text Paster:
- Group the text clippings you regularly paste and display them as a popup menu.
- Paste text or display a popup menu with a single key, mouse click, key combination, or by pressing and holding a pre-defined key or mouse button.
- Quickly fill out forms thanks to automatic switching between fields through emulation of the Tab key and other keys, including Enter.
- If a program does not support pasting text (for example, a console application), then text can be typed in by the program itself.
- Limit text pasting and type to certain programs or windows.
» version 1.7 - posted on 2014-02-03
» version 1.0 - posted on 2009-11-19
EULA - End User License Agreement
USE AND DISTRIBUTION LICENSE
This license agreement (hereinafter "agreement") is a legal document between you (a person or a legal entity) and ATNSOFT regarding the software product Text Paster (hereinafter "software") including the software stored on respective media and any built-in or electronic documentation. By installing, copying or howsoever using the software you accept the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not accept the terms and conditions of this agreement, you may not use this software.
THE LICENSE FOR THE PROGRAM is protected by copyright laws and international agreements, as well as by other laws and agreements related to copyright.
SOFTWARE UPDATE. To get an update, you must have a license for the software the author provides the software update for. Software which is an update for other software either replaces or complements the updated software. The software received as an update may be used only according to this agreement. All updates are free for registered users.
1. The author of the software Text Paster, Andrey Tomilov, the software developer of ATNSOFT owns exclusive copyright for the software.
2. You may use this software during the evaluation period of 30 days. If you want to use the program further on, you MUST register your copy of the program.
3. After the registration, the user may use Text Paster for any legal purposes on the number of computers and under the conditions stated in the purchased license.
4. The unregistered trial version of Text Paster may be distributed freely, but only as is, i.e. without any modifications.
5. TEXT PASTER IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTIES, EXPLICIT OR IMPLIED, ARE PROVIDED. YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. NEITHER THE AUTHOR NOR HIS AUTHORIZED PARTNERS ARE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, PROFIT LOSS OR ANY OTHER TYPES OF LOSSES CONNECTED WITH THE USE OR MISUSE OF THE SOFTWARE.
6. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, hand over the licensed software or its part. Any kind of such unauthorized use results in the immediate and automatic termination of this license and may lead to criminal and/or civil prosecution.
7. All rights that are not explicitly granted here are reserved by the author of the software, Andrey Tomilov.
8. The installation and use of Text Paster indicates your acceptance of the terms and conditions of this agreement.
9. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of this agreement or if they contradict the legislation of your country, you must remove the files of Text Paster from your storage devices and cease to use Text Paster.