If you are tired of typing the same text multiple times, Text Paster can help you!
Text Paster is a program for instantly pasting into input fields in practically any program simple or formatted (RTF) text that has been pre-defined by you: standard phrases, greetings, generic replies, the current date and time, letter and document templates, e-mail addresses, website addresses, usernames, passwords, text fragments selected on your screen, clipboard contents, and much more.
You can also do the following with Text Paster:
- Group the text clippings you regularly paste and display them as a popup menu.
- Paste text or display a popup menu with a single key, mouse click, key combination, or by pressing and holding a pre-defined key or mouse button.
- Quickly fill out forms thanks to automatic switching between fields through emulation of the Tab key and other keys, including Enter.
- If a program does not support pasting text (for example, a console application), then text can be typed in by the program itself.
- Limit text pasting and type to certain programs or windows.
Read The publisher description in: French