If you are tired of typing the same text multiple times, Text Paster can help you!
Text Paster is a program for instantly pasting into input fields in practically any program simple or formatted (RTF) text that has been pre-defined by you: standard phrases, greetings, generic replies, the current date and time, letter and document templates, e-mail addresses, website addresses, usernames, passwords, text fragments selected on your screen, clipboard contents, and much more.
You can also do the following with Text Paster:
- Group the text clippings you regularly paste and display them as a popup menu.
- Paste text or display a popup menu with a single key, mouse click, key combination, or by pressing and holding a pre-defined key or mouse button.
- Quickly fill out forms thanks to automatic switching between fields through emulation of the Tab key and other keys, including Enter.
- If a program does not support pasting text (for example, a console application), then text can be typed in by the program itself.
- Limit text pasting and type to certain programs or windows.
Text Paster is a free trial software application from the Text/Document Editors subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English, German, Russian and it was last updated on 2014-02-03. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win2000, Windows2003, WinServer.
Text Paster (version 1.7) has a file size of 2.08 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 80 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.